Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Apr 22, 2011

What you thought you need

I can't give you everything you want
But I could give you what you thought you need.
A map to keep beneath your seat, you've been to me in time I'll get you there.
I fold it up so we don't find our way back soon, nobody knows we're here.

We can park the van and walk to town
Find the cheapest bottle of wine that we could find
And talk about the road behind how getting lost is not a waste of time.

The water moor will take us home in the moment we will sing as the forest sleeps.

Well it's all for the sake of arriving with you
Well it's all .. for the sake of arriving with you

Well, I will make the table into a bed
The candle is burning down its time to rest.
I can't take back things already gone, but I could give you promises for keeps.

And I would only take them back if they become your own and you give them to me .

And it's all for the sake of arriving with you.
Well it's all for the sake of arriving with you.

We could make this into anything
We could make this into more than words we speak.
This could make us into anything
It could make us grow and become what we'll be.

Mmmmmm...
How and we really know
It's just like it feels.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0hT1aR8PiQ&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Buen dia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZB-DUCrhVQ

F.

Anonymous said...

Que pases linda tarde,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ul7X5js1vE

F.

Anonymous said...

: )

You know well what lies ahead
You've seen it all before
Whatever is left of you
Is waiting for the cold
Reminds me of the fragile me
I buried long ago
A flower cannot bloom
On the far side of the moon
The more I seem to know
The more I'm letting go

Don't go calling for yesterday
The past is dead and gone
Don't go calling for yesterday
The best is yet to come
It's yet to come it starts right now
It's yet to come it starts right now
Don't go calling for yesterday

I know well what lies ahead
I've seen it all before
I want to be close to you
So close you break in two
Before I have to go
There's one thing you should know

F.

SOY GARRIK

Cuántos hay que, cansados de la vida,
enfermos del pesar, muertos de tedio,
hacen reír como el actor suicida,
sin encontrar para su mal remedio!

¡Ay! Cúantas veces al reír se llora,
Nadie en lo alegre de la risa fíe,
porque en los seres que el dolor devora,
el alma gime cuando el rostro ríe.

Si se muere la fe, si huye la calma,
si sólo abrojos nuestra planta pisa,
lanza a la faz la tempestad del alma,
un relámpago triste: la sonrisa.

El carnaval del mundo engaña tanto,
que las vidas son breves mascaradas;
aquí aprendemos a reír con llanto
y también a llorar con carcajadas.