Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Feb 6, 2007

The right and the wrong


All the right kisses
All the right words
All the right promises
Just the wrong heart
Just the wrong lips
Just the wrong hands
So close to be
What I really wanted
And not yet what I really need

All the right things
To make me not care
But I do
And I follow you
And you turn around
And you wink at me
What does that mean?

All the stupid things
You normally say
You can't hide it
(from you)
You can't keep it up
And you talk
And you talk
And you talk
It never stops.

No comments:

SOY GARRIK

Cuántos hay que, cansados de la vida,
enfermos del pesar, muertos de tedio,
hacen reír como el actor suicida,
sin encontrar para su mal remedio!

¡Ay! Cúantas veces al reír se llora,
Nadie en lo alegre de la risa fíe,
porque en los seres que el dolor devora,
el alma gime cuando el rostro ríe.

Si se muere la fe, si huye la calma,
si sólo abrojos nuestra planta pisa,
lanza a la faz la tempestad del alma,
un relámpago triste: la sonrisa.

El carnaval del mundo engaña tanto,
que las vidas son breves mascaradas;
aquí aprendemos a reír con llanto
y también a llorar con carcajadas.