Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Jan 14, 2007

It ain't over til it's over



Is it true? Is Lenny Kravitz singing out of his ass or is it really not over until it's over?
If you saw "The Mexican" with Brad Pitt and Julia Roberts there's a scene that goes like this:
"When two people love each other when do you get to that point where enough is enough?"And that got me thinking of what does that prhase mean... is it that when you're with someone you should take all the crap in the world just in the name of "love" or is it something deeper when you're really commited to someone that should always try to make it work?
It's tricky this thing called "love"... I keep learning about it every day and it keeps amazing me.
Now I wonder how does that work on me? I think I'm the kind of person that always keeps trying and working to make things better... sometimes that works for me, but lately it hasn't. I let myself get driven by my so called intuition and all the signs in the world that led only to one way... however, for some crazy reason (a reson beyond my understanding) it went another way.
So I'm right here, this moment, "wondering" about a song, when actually I'm deciding if I should give it up forever or let this small, very small window open... I hate shutting possibilites for me! I hate it! I always leave enough room to let destiny surprise me... So I guess It's pretty much decided... I'll leave you with the song the inspired all of this ;)

Here we are still together
we are one
so much time wasted
playing games with love
so many tears i've cried
so much pain iside
but baby it ain't over 'til it's over
so many years we've tried
to keep our love alive
but baby it ain't over 'till it's over
how many times
did we give up
but we always worked things out
and all my doubts and fears
kept me wondering
if i'd always be in love

No comments:

SOY GARRIK

Cuántos hay que, cansados de la vida,
enfermos del pesar, muertos de tedio,
hacen reír como el actor suicida,
sin encontrar para su mal remedio!

¡Ay! Cúantas veces al reír se llora,
Nadie en lo alegre de la risa fíe,
porque en los seres que el dolor devora,
el alma gime cuando el rostro ríe.

Si se muere la fe, si huye la calma,
si sólo abrojos nuestra planta pisa,
lanza a la faz la tempestad del alma,
un relámpago triste: la sonrisa.

El carnaval del mundo engaña tanto,
que las vidas son breves mascaradas;
aquí aprendemos a reír con llanto
y también a llorar con carcajadas.