Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Dec 23, 2006

Nightmare before Christmas

I guess sometimes you just end up being someone you didn't even try for... It's weird how life takes you down paths you never though you'd be through. If I had a wish for this xmas it would to stop feeling the way I am right now... I wish I could be in a mayor high troughout the holdiays and wake up on January 1st.
I've never had so many new year's resolutions in my life, I just hope I can accomplish at least one, the most important one: to be less attached with everything so moving on will be a much faster process for me.
I've been dissapointed this year like i've never been before and that's something I just had to let out. So tomorrow (xmas eve) my best gift to everybody is goona be to make them happy in all the ways that I can. At least for tomorrow. Mery Xmas!

No comments:

SOY GARRIK

Cuántos hay que, cansados de la vida,
enfermos del pesar, muertos de tedio,
hacen reír como el actor suicida,
sin encontrar para su mal remedio!

¡Ay! Cúantas veces al reír se llora,
Nadie en lo alegre de la risa fíe,
porque en los seres que el dolor devora,
el alma gime cuando el rostro ríe.

Si se muere la fe, si huye la calma,
si sólo abrojos nuestra planta pisa,
lanza a la faz la tempestad del alma,
un relámpago triste: la sonrisa.

El carnaval del mundo engaña tanto,
que las vidas son breves mascaradas;
aquí aprendemos a reír con llanto
y también a llorar con carcajadas.