Do you have the time to listen to me whine about nothing and everything all at once?
I am one of those melodramatic fools, neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

Aug 5, 2007

P.O. BOX 345whothehell450

Dear somebody reading:

I write you in regards of that special request I had.
If by any chance you forgot it, it's all about LEEEEEEAVVVVINGGGGG:
I wanna leave, I wanna scream, I wanna cry, I wanna hit you, I wanna LEAVE.
You must believe I'm crazy because indeed I am.
I see myself in the mirror. I really don't know what the hell I'm looking at. I really dont. It scares the bejesus out of me.
You scare the bejesus out of me. But this letter scares the crap out of me.
NO, I'M NOT DRUNK (mabye I am). I'm not stoned (maybe I should be). I'M NOT CRAZY!!!! (oh wait, I already said I am right?)
Something feels weird. I'm not alone. Except when I'm with you.
Sometimes I see the future. Sometimes I don't. But sometimes, the scarier times, I simple DON'T WANT TO SEE IT, EVER!!!!! that scares the crap out of me too. Maybe just the bejesus... funny word: bejesus, bejesus, bejusus... Now it doesn't mean anything...
So, my dear somebody reading, this letter is for you, in regards of my special request. Will you do it? will you let me go?
I should go. Maybe you're just not worth it and here I am making up beautiful stories of magic and love and it's all in my head... it's all in my stomach... it's all in my fingers, ready to fly away.
You've had enough. I've certaninly had enough... ENOUGH!!!!!... funny word... enough, enough, enough... No meaning at all.
I loathe you (no I don't, I just love that word)
Thank you for spending your needless time reading this.
You'll be rewarded *NO YOU WON'T*

Sincerly

Destiny with two cups of sugar and way too much tv.

No comments:

SOY GARRIK

Cuántos hay que, cansados de la vida,
enfermos del pesar, muertos de tedio,
hacen reír como el actor suicida,
sin encontrar para su mal remedio!

¡Ay! Cúantas veces al reír se llora,
Nadie en lo alegre de la risa fíe,
porque en los seres que el dolor devora,
el alma gime cuando el rostro ríe.

Si se muere la fe, si huye la calma,
si sólo abrojos nuestra planta pisa,
lanza a la faz la tempestad del alma,
un relámpago triste: la sonrisa.

El carnaval del mundo engaña tanto,
que las vidas son breves mascaradas;
aquí aprendemos a reír con llanto
y también a llorar con carcajadas.